WE ARE COACTION INDONESIA
Coaction Indonesia is a think tank that specializes in moving forward the sustainable development agenda and implementation across the Indonesia archipelago. We collaborate with policy makers, public sector leaders, businesses, community members, and youth movers to deliver comprehensive solutions - advocating for maximum impact, and breaking barriers with cutting edge know-how and innovation.
ABOUT COACTION INDONESIA
Indonesia with equal, comprehensive, and equitable development that upholds the principles of sustainable development.
As the forefront organization in encouraging and pushing the acceleration of sustainable development with a science-based and innovative approaches.
Encouraging good governance to increase reliable human resources and experts, inclusively, egalitarian, and independently.
Facilitating the development of a whole and integrated development, through the involvement of government, private, and the public.
- Strategic Planning
- Institutional Arrangements
- Integrated Project Design
- Business Modeling
- Small to large scale project implementation
- Connecting multiple resources
- Vertical and horizontal coordination
- Processing and combining knowledge
- Availability, Accessability and Affordability Food Commodity
- Sustainable Land Use for Agriculture
- Food Diversification
- Interlinked Food Trading
- Facilitating investment
- Community Empowerment
- Supply Chain Efficiency
- Affordable & Decentralized Access to Energy
- Accelerated Development of Renewable Energy
- Multi-sector Approach for Clean Energy Projects
- Rural Electrification
- Sustainable Biofuel
- Energy Efficiency
- Efficient Interconnectivity
- Access to Transportation for rural and remote communities
- Accessible, Availability, and Transportation Safety
- Low Carbon Footprint from Transportation
- Integrated Urban Transport System
- Accessible Logistic for distribution